top of page

Wedding & Marriage Resources You May Need

Order Official Certificate

Ordering a marriage certificate, if you don't order it through me 

Get a marriage certificate | Births Deaths and Marriages Victoria (

Shortening Of Time

How to apply for shortening of time if you want to get married in less then 1 month

Notice shortening application form | Births Deaths and Marriages Victoria (


How to apply for a partner visa to Australia/fiance visa

As a commonwealth registered celebrant I can assist in your application. 

- Prepare and Lodge a Notice Of Intended Marriage, we can do that in a meeting or electronically via Facetime, Teams,  WhatsApp (or whatever method you require)

- Prepare a letter to immigration on your behalf addressed to the appropriate Australian Embassy handling the case and confirming I have received that Notice Of Intended Marriage, you can then lodge the application at the embassy in the country from where you are applying

- When you are ready to be married, I can discuss options with you and if you require a Legals Only style or a Full Ceremony depending on your needs. 

- I will lodge all paperwork immediately and will have the Official Certificate Of Marriage sent out to you which will assist in your Visa application 

Please contact me by phone on 0401555167 or email to discuss

bottom of page